Copyright

Copyright 2014 on all works published on this site. Feel free to share everything you want, as long as you link back to me.

16. februar 2014

Poem #2 - "Confusion at dawn"

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

As there were no answers on the former post, here's the same one again:

Do you write poetry yourself? If yes, who are you inspired by?

This was written almost the same time as poem #1, and is about feelings that can invade a mind at certain times. This is one of my more "weird" poems, that might not make any sense to the reader, but keep in mind, this was around the time i was greatly inspired by James Douglas Morrison. Enjoy, leave feedback, and feel free to share.
"Confusion at dawn" 
I know you spoke to me.
   When?
At dawn.
  Where?
Inside my liver.

Confess your sin!
Cast a spell on your inner voice!
Make it last into Ragnarok!

Out of paper.
Mindless robot.
Come to me and
Beg
For
Your Pre-
Cious

Write to the administrator as soon as 
possible
the cinema isn't running.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar